Effective January 1, 2018 Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions and Prices Table Of Contents:
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on all of our websites, LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com, NevadaDivorce.org, NevadaAnnulment.org, LivingWill-LivingTrust.com, and DiscountLas VegasLawyer.com. The types of personal information collected are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
Any Other information necessary to prepare the documents for your particular legal case
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself strictly to prepare your legal documents and to contact you to process your case. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order (e.g. when a process server is necessary to proceed with your case). We use the information you provide about someone else strictly to prepare your legal documents. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to proceed with your case. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and to upload your legal documents to you only. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (e.g. the secure forms you use to send us your information).
How To Contact Us
Discount Las Vegas Lawyer
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd. STE 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Direct office phone number is 702.420.7052
To contact us via email, please complete this Contact Form
Terms and Conditions
If a party who completed a questionnaire or form on any of the Discount Las Vegas Lawyer websites subsequently chooses not to pursue the legal matter for which they contracted by filling out the questionnaire, the party understands that the second payment will not be due and the business transaction between the client and Discount Las Vegas Lawyer will be considered completed and ended.
There is never a refund of the first payment for any type of legal case after form has a been submitted and the credit card charged.
If Client sends signed and notarized documents to Discount Las Vegas Lawyer, it will be assumed by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer that Client wants Discount Las Vegas Lawyer to file said documents at court.
There are no refunds at all for second payments made once the filing fees and costs have been paid on behalf of the client.
Bankruptcy clients who make payments towards the full amount due and for whom services are provided as milestones in payment levels are reached understand that there is no refunds for payments already made, but that no further payments will be due if Client chooses to not pursue bankruptcy after retaining Discount Las Vegas Lawyer to represent Client in a bankruptcy matter.
Living trusts are paid in full up front and there are no refunds.
If there is any attempt to obtain legal representation or legal assistance of any sort from Discount Las Vegas Lawyer, through any of its websites, without paying for said services, it will be considered fraud. If a disagreement should arise between Discount Las Vegas Lawyer and any client who retained Discount Las Vegas Lawyer, all parties agree that any civil proceedings will take place in Clark County Nevada.
2. Electronic Communication. By visiting DiscountLasVegasLawyer.com and sending e-mails to us in electronic form you consent to receive electronic communications from us, and, or a phone call, if you enter your phone number on the Contact Us page of any of the above-named websites or on any of electronic forms linked to from the above-named websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. Credit cards. We collect your credit card information and we charge the fees for your legal case to said credit card. Once you fill out a questionnaire on our website(s), you agree that the first half of the cost of your legal case will be charged to the credit card with which you provide us, either on the questionnaire or over the phone.
4. Pricing and Billing. Attorney fees and court costs are set forth throughout our websites and there are no hidden fees. Fees for all cases are charged at a flat rate. In some cases, it is necessary to hire a process server and publish a Summons (in the case of a one-signature annulment or divorce) and this cost is additional to the flat legal fee which covers the services of your attorney and the court filing fees. If an annulment becomes contested and you choose to use the services of Attorney James E. Smith to represent you in court, there will be additional charges as the flat fee covers your uncontested matter and out of court processing only. Should you require the services of Attorney James E. Smith for negotiation, or mediation, or for anything above and beyond what is customarily needed for a normal bankruptcy, there may be additional charges.
5. Applicable Law. By visiting https://DiscountLasVegasLawyer.com you agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Attorney James Smith.
6. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to or to services facilitated by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer shall be resolved through Mediation pr Arbitration in Clark County, Nevada.
7. Copyright and Trademarks. All content included on this site is the property of DiscountLasVegasLawyer.com and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 702.420.7052