We have been creating living trusts for 20+ years for Nevada residents just like you. The attorney reviews your living trust with you to be certain it is customized to your specific needs. After your review, your living trust is amended at no additional cost to you if you and the attorney decide that changes are needed.
INCLUDES ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO AVOID PROBATE:
- Living Trust
- Abstract of Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Medical Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions (Living Will)
- Directive to Physicians
- Certification of Trust
- Trust Summary
- Declaration of Intent and Schedule A (Trust Funding)
- You review your living trust with the attorney himself and any changes needed done at no extra charge **
- We guarantee your Nevada Revocable Living Trust and all related documents will be correct or we’ll redo them at no additional charge.
- James E. Smith, a licensed Nevada attorney with 20+ years of experience drafting living trusts creates your Living Trust.
- Your Revocable Living Trust is completed and ready for your signature within two business days (provided you’ve given us all the information we need)!
Complete Living Trust Package
- *$550 for married couples
- NOT do-it-yourself – NOT a typing service
- Review your living trust with the attorney himself at no additional cost
- ATTORNEY with 20+ years experience with revocable living trusts creates your Trust
- Free Revisions for one year*
- Free digital back-up files for you for three years (unsigned version-you keep the original)
Attorney James E. Smith, a licensed Nevada attorney (Bar #052) has been creating living trusts for Nevada residents just like you since 1985.
We treat you, and your Nevada Living Trust with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. As a member of the Nevada State Bar it’s required of Mr. Smith so you know that it’s more than just words on a webpage; you can actually count on it.
Trust the attorney that many non-attorney living trust providers turn to, to create trusts for their high-end clients and eliminate that middle man.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HEIRS AND ESTATE FROM PROBATE
STEP 1 :
Complete this easy form in the privacy of your own home
Receive your Revocable Nevada Living Trust documents in
your email box
Review all of your Nevada living trust documents with the attorney over the phone (or choose the face-to-face option)
Fund your living trust!
*Includes 2 reasonable revisions during the twelve-month period following the creation of your Living Trust. Change of successor trustee or extensive changes may be additional.
**Any changes deemed necessary by the attorney after he has reviewed the draft of your trust with you will be made at no additional charges, unless your particular situation requires extraordinary clauses and changes made to it (less than 1% of our clients require this)