A heartfelt thank you for choosing Discount Las Vegas Lawyer for your bankruptcy needs. We realize you had other options. We aim to prove that you made a sound decision.
Expect to hear from us within two hours at the most either by email or phone, except on holidays and weekends, though we do reply to email messages during those times as well when we are available to do so.
We’ll be calling to set an appointment between you and Attorney James Smith. During the meeting, he’ll determine your eligibility for a Chapter 7 or 13.
Provided you qualify and you wish to retain him for your bankruptcy, he will strategize with you as to the best time for you to file, he will give you a form to complete, and collect a deposit t get your bankruptcy started immediately to protect your rights.
From the very moment your meeting with the attorney is over and we’ve accepted you as a client, you can tell your creditors to call us, not you!
NOTE: we reply to email messages and voice mail messages promptly during business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday. The best way to reach us outside business hours is by completing and submitting this Contact Form. Someone on our team monitors email messages on weekends and holidays and will reply to you – response time might be slower than during business hours.
You can also call us at 702-420-7052 during business hours.
URGENT AND IMPORTANT!
- Please enter our domain "discount las vegas lawyer dot com " into your address book so that the email containing your documents will not be stopped by your spam filter.
- If you do not receive an email from us within 24 hours, please check your junkmail/spam email folders first, then either call us at 702.420.7052 or Contact Us.
- We work hard to warrant the trust you put in us. Don't hesitate to contact us at anytime at the above phone number or email address with questions small or big.
WHAT TO EXPECT OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND AFTER:
1) Expect an email receipt from our merchant bank for your initial payment, plus any additional optional services you might have requested.
2) Next, expect an email credit card authorization from Docusign. This is to be e-signed by you. You will find the Docusign instructions easy to follow. You simply have to click into a box.
3) Once documents have been created, we will email them to you. We are often in touch with you before that to clarify things or if the attorney or another member of our team has question while preparing the documents.
4) If you have questions after reviewing your documents, or you know you need to make an appointment at our office, please call 702-420-7052 or Contact Us.